Latest TalkingPoint News
- 26.11.13 The Launch of The TalkingPoint Newsletter
- 26.11.13 Christmas Office Opening Times
- 20.11.13 The countdown to Acute & General Medicine 2013 has begun
- 13.11.13 TalkingPoint exhibiting at Management in Practice next week
- 05.11.13 TalkingPoint speech recognition in pathology cut-up; revolutionary change at Derriford Hospital
- 15.10.13 TalkingPoint exhibiting at Urgent Health UK Conference
- 19.09.13 Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust extends use of TalkingPoint
TalkingPoint enables accurate electronic patient record creation
The TalkingPoint scripting language, which has been employed to great effect in primary and secondary care settings, is now being used to largely automate the processing of paper patient records into an electronic format, whilst minimising errors and speeding up the data entry process.
GP practices have large quantities of paper patient records that pre-date electronic record systems which must now be summarised and transcribed into an electronic format.
Many companies are being employed to manage the input of paper based records which is slow, manual, work. However, by utilising TalkingPoint, it is possible to offer a service with improved accuracy.