Latest TalkingPoint News
- 22.05.13 TalkingPoint exhibiting at iLinks Innovation 2013
- 26.04.13 Dorset NHS to adopt TalkingPoint for Pathology
- 24.04.13 Secretaries drive for digital dictation improves standards in General Practice
- 22.03.13 Expansion of TalkingPoint at Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 01.03.13 TalkingPoint integration with CoPath
- 16.01.13 Ambulatory Emergency Care Workshop
- 02.01.13 Improved Patch Downloads
TalkingPoint enables accurate electronic patient record creation
The TalkingPoint scripting language, which has been employed to great effect in primary and secondary care settings, is now being used to largely automate the processing of paper patient records into an electronic format, whilst minimising errors and speeding up the data entry process.
GP practices have large quantities of paper patient records that pre-date electronic record systems which must now be summarised and transcribed into an electronic format.
Many companies are being employed to manage the input of paper based records which is slow, manual, work. However, by utilising TalkingPoint, it is possible to offer a service with improved accuracy.